鲜花早已开满了墙,希望你是我的如愿以偿。
Flowers have been blooming all over the wall. I hope you are my wish.
我能再见你一面吗,我站远点。
Can I see you again? I'll stand away.
和你的作业本放在一起,都令我心动。
Putting it with your exercise book makes me feel excited.
我们走快一点,他在前面。
Let's walk faster, he's ahead.
你以为我是个话唠,其实我只是特别喜欢你。
You think I'm a chatterbox, but I just like you very much.
假装看不见,却用余光瞥了一万遍。
Pretending to be invisible, but glancing at it 10,000 times.
我们站在同一场雨里,这感觉就像陷入了爱情。
We are standing in the same rain, which feels like falling in love.
你不回头怎么知道我不在身后。
How can you know I'm not behind you if you don't look back?
别人都是以朋友的身份暗恋一个人很久而我连朋友的身份都不是。
Everyone else has a crush on someone as a friend for a long time, but I am not even a friend.
你不属于我,我却把你囚禁在梦里。
You don't belong to me, but I imprisoned you in my dream.
你在讨别人欢心的时候,别人也在想办法让你开心。
When you are pleasing others, others are trying to make you happy.
我真的好喜欢你,我想去倒追你,但我怕你装逼。
I really like you, and I want to go after you, but I'm afraid you will pretend to force me.