新浪新闻客户端

笑裂!外国网友分享自己的“尬聊”记录截图……

笑裂!外国网友分享自己的“尬聊”记录截图……
2023年11月29日 12:04 新浪网 作者 新东方英语官方微博

  尬聊

  科技飞速发展,仿佛已经很难想象在手机普及之前,大家都是通过什么方式联系的了。通过写信?传呼机?可能还有其他方式吧。但即使是如今便捷的即时通讯,误解也仍旧会出现。

  近日,《深夜秀》的主持人吉米·法伦在推特上邀请人们分享他们最尴尬的短信交流截图,标签是“我的尴尬短信(my awkward text)”。往下滚动,看看他收到的有趣回复吧!

1

  A:happy father's day

  A:父亲节快乐

  B:Who is this?

  B:你谁呀?

  (我可能是充话费送的吧……)

2

  A:I really miss you.I duno how it happened but I really miss what we had.I  wish we still had it.Do you think we can get it back?

  A:我真的十分想念你。我也不知道我怎么了,但是我真的很怀念我们的曾经。我希望我现在依旧可以拥有它。你觉得我们还能回到过去吗?

  B:Oh man I am so sorry to do this but who is this?

  B:噢,我很抱歉这么做但是我真的想问这位先生您是?

  #对待前任的正确方式#

3

  A:From you I expect a very kind and entertaining eulogy about me.I don't intend to go anywhere just yet, but I am curious to hear what you are going to say when the time comes.Your inheritance depends entirely on how much I like it.Hahahahahahaha!If it's good you can send it to your magazines as an essay just for fun.

  A:我期待你为我写一篇非常亲切又十分有趣的悼词。我现在还不准备去任何地方,但是我很想听听那时候你会说些什么。你的遗产完全取决于我有多喜欢它。哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!如果它很不错的话你可以把它寄给你的杂志社刊登发表,让大家娱乐一下。

  B:Oh my god grandma what the hell?

  B:噢天呐,外婆,这都是什么鬼?

  My grandmother ask me to write her eulogy last year.She is still very much alive.

  去年外婆让我写悼词。实际上她今年还活得好好儿的。

4

  A:I Smell like beeeef

  A:我闻起来像牛牛牛肉

  B:Why 

  B:为啥

  B:Wait who is this

  B:等等,这谁呀

  A:Nvm wrong number

  A:额额发错了

  A:I don't really smell like beef

  A:我闻起来并不像牛肉

  (估计收消息的人内心os:这货哪儿冒出来的?)

5

  A:Is it blind?

  A:小猫是瞎了么?

  B:Are u cooking it?

  B:您打算把它煮了?

  A:No newborn and yes

  A:没瞎。我确实准备把它煮了。

  (妈妈好残忍……)

6

  A:Oh,that's awesome! Glad that's going rather smoothy for you.

  A:哦,太棒了!很高兴你进展顺利。

  B:So, I definitely miss you.

  B:所以,我真的很想你。

  A:Uh oh.how do if respond to this?!?

  A:啊哦,这让我咋回?

  A:Oh my god…I meant to send that to Angela!

  A:哦上帝…我本来要发给安吉拉的!

  A:Oh my gosh,Andrew.Please don't make this difficult.

  A:噢,我的天哪,安德鲁。请不要让我为难。

  (哦,这确实很尬!)

7

  A:We're here starting

  A:我们在这里开始吧

  B:When you get back to our room,can you just double check if there's a little black person on my bed??

  B:当你回到我们的房间时,请你反复确认一下我的床上有没有一个小黑人儿??

  A:What

  A:啥

  B:OMG

  B:艾玛

  B:OMG I meant purse

  B:我天,我说的是钱包

  (不解释还以为出轨了haha)

8

  A:I forgot to look are you picking me up?

  A:我没注意,你来接我了吗?

  B:No,I told you I work dayshift today.I took you to school.&@# take the bus home.

  B:没有,我告诉过你我今天上白班。我把你送去学校,balabala(你自己)坐公交回家。

  B:Wow,that is not what I said.I

  B:哇,那不是我说的。我…

  B:Damn voice text!!!!

  B:该死的语音信息!!!!

  A:ok geez no need for the foul language

  A:好吧。别讲脏话。

  Before my daughter had her car, I would take her to school and/or pick her up based on my work schedule.Sometimes it's best to type the text yourself rather than using the voice text feature.That's not at all what I said to my 15 year old.

  在我女儿有车之前,我会根据我的工作安排送她上学或接她。有时候,最好是自己打字,而不是使用语音文本功能。那些可不是我想对我15岁的女儿讲的话。哈哈,说不定是语音信息暴露了内心真实想法)

9

  Dad:1 Audio Message -10:35

  爸爸在10:35分的时候发来一条语音。

  Dad:I somehow recorded myself unloading the dishwasher?Please disregard!

  爸爸:不知道怎么搞得我把清理洗碗机的声音录下来了?请无视!

  Look at my phone to find a 10 minute audio message&this from my dad (who just traded in his flip phone for an iphone. )

  请看我手机里那条10分钟的语音,是我爸爸发的。(他刚刚把他的翻盖手机换成iphone。)

  (这是一个还没搞清怎么用智能手机的爸爸)

10

  Idk why but this made me think of you 

  我也不知道咋回事儿这张图片让我想到了你

  I got a new phone+I lost quite a few of my contacts,so I'm not sure who sent this to me…

  我有了新手机并且丢失了大量的联系人,但是我也不确定到底是谁发了这么条消息给我…

  (大概是某个损友吧)

  看了这些尬聊短消息,你们觉得哪个比较有趣呢?或者也分享一下你们收到的有趣短消息吧!

特别声明:以上文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,不代表新浪网观点或立场。如有关于作品内容、版权或其它问题请于作品发表后的30日内与新浪网联系。
来自于:北京
权利保护声明页/Notice to Right Holders

举报邮箱:jubao@vip.sina.com

Copyright © 1996-2024 SINA Corporation

All Rights Reserved 新浪公司 版权所有