新浪新闻客户端

我们读诗写诗 并不是以为因为它好玩 We dont read and write……

我们读诗写诗 并不是以为因为它好玩 We dont read and write……
2022年05月11日 22:00 新浪网 作者 雅思哥

  #雅思哥瓦罐汤#

  我们读诗写诗 并不是以为因为它好玩

  We don't read and write poetry because it's cute.

  我们读诗写诗是因为我们是人类的一分子

  We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race.

  而人类是充满激情的

  And the human race is filled with passion.

  没错 医学 法律 商业 工程

  Medicine, law, business, engineering:

  这些都是崇高的追求 足以支撑人的一生

  these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life.

  但诗歌

  But poetry,

  美丽 浪漫 爱情...

  beauty, romance, love...

  这些才是我们生活的意义

  these are what we stay alive for.

  惠特曼曾写道:

  To quote from Whiteman.

  “自我 生命 这些问题总在不停出现”

  "O me, O life of the questions of these recurring.

  “毫无信仰的人群川流不息”

  "Of the endless trains of the faithless.

  “城市充斥着愚昧”

  "Of cities filled with the foolish.

  “生活在其中有什么意义 自我 生命”

  "What good amid these, O me, O life?"

  答案是 因为你的存在

  "Answer: That you are here."

  因为你的存在

  "That life exists and identity.

  因为伟大的戏剧在继续

  "That the powerful play goes on,

  因为你可以奉献一首诗

  and you may contribute a verse."

  |《死亡诗社》Dead Poets Society

  

特别声明:以上文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,不代表新浪网观点或立场。如有关于作品内容、版权或其它问题请于作品发表后的30日内与新浪网联系。
权利保护声明页/Notice to Right Holders

举报邮箱:jubao@vip.sina.com

Copyright © 1996-2024 SINA Corporation

All Rights Reserved 新浪公司 版权所有