1. 一般现在时的被动语态构成：is / am / are + 及物动词的过去分词
Our classroom is cleaned everyday.
I am asked to study hard.
Knives are used for cutting things.
2. 一般过去时的被动语态构成：was / were + 及物动词的过去分词
A new shop was built last year.
Dinosaur eggs were laid long long ago.
3. 一般将来时的被动语态构成：will + be + 及物动词的过去分词
A new hospital will be built in our city.
Many more trees will be planted next year.
4. 现在进行时的被动语态构成：am / is / are + being + 及物动词的过去分词
Uncle Wang is mending my bike now.
My bike is being repaired by Tom now.
They are planting trees over there.
Trees are being planted over there by them.
5. 现在完成时的被动语态构成：has / have + been + 及物动词的过去分词
This book has been translated into many languages.
Many man-made satellites have been sent up into space by many countries.
6. 过去进行时的被动语态构成：was / were + being + 及物动词的过去分词
The boy was being operated on when his parents hurried to the hospital.
The new road was being made.
7. 过去完成时的被动语态构成：had + been + 及物动词的过去分词
The classroom hadn’t been cleaned before the teacher came.
The tickets had been sold out before I came to the cinema.
8. 将来完成时的被动语态构成：shall / will + have done
They will have been married for 20 years by then.
The project will have been completed before May.
9. 含有情态动词的被动语态构成：情态动词 + be + 及物动词的过去分词
Young trees must be watered often.
Your mistakes should be corrected right now.
The door may be locked inside.
Your homework can be handed in tomorrow.
Copyright © 1996-2020 SINA Corporation
All Rights Reserved 新浪公司 版权所有